Parenting in the 21st century has become a minefield – especially when it comes to nutrition and making sure your kids have healthy food choices. Daz & Andy's Healthy Lollies is the ideal place for you to buy sugar-free lollipops, and you'll be spoiled for choice.
The Benefits of No-Sugar Lollipops
We all enjoy sweet treats, but many recent studies into the effects of high-sugar diets expose just how bad too much sugar is for you. If you are a mum, this can cause a great deal of worry. You want what is best for your children, including making sure they eat healthy foods. However, getting your kids to eat healthy foods is easier said than done, which is where our lollies come in handy.
- Over and above the higher likelihood of developing diabetes, some of the negative effects of eating too much sugar include a higher risk of kidney disease, poor dental health, an increased risk of dementia and more rapid cognitive decline, and gout – thanks to the increased levels of uric acid in your blood.
- In addition to this, traditional lollies can be full of artificial colours and flavours and enhanced with a number of chemical additives which have no nutritional value. In contrast, you can buy sugar-free lollies, which contain dietary fibre, natural flavours, vitamin C, and fruit and vegetable juice for colour.
- It's a real challenge to make sure your kids aren't consuming too many sugary treats, and the beauty of our lollipops is that you no longer have to fret. Your kids will enjoy these sweet lollies, and you'll rest easy knowing that they're not putting them at risk.
Why You Should Buy Sugar-Free Lollipops From Daz & Andy's Healthy Lollies
When you buy sugar-free lollies from us, you know that you will be giving your children a high-quality product developed with your children's health in mind.
- Our lollies are guilt-free and tooth-friendly. They are a healthy alternative to the sugar-laden treats that are so freely available.
- These lollies are free from allergens and artificial additives. In addition, they're a great source of vitamin C.
- We have our own children, so we understand that it's great to be able to give your kids a healthy treat without having to worry about its sugar content and what health issues it may cause further down the line.
About Daz & Andy's Healthy Lollies
Our venture started out as a search for sugar-free lollies for our own children. Eventually, we found a range of Dr John's Healthy Sweets® through a contact in New Zealand, who is now our business partner. After bringing a small selection of the treats to Australia to share with friends who had kids, we were delighted with the positive response from both kids and their parents.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions about our range of lollipops. We would love to play a part in your journey to raise healthy and happy kids.